Thursday, August 11, 2011

I have been assimilated!

Greetings, lovelies!  For those interested in learning more about me or my work, you have arrived to my official tiny wedge of unreal estate on the World Wide Web.

My name is Gregory L. Norris, and I'm a writer.  I like to think I was born with a pen in one hand and a notebook in the other, and though it took me until I was fifteen to embrace the Muse fully, I have been dreaming up stories and living in my own mind almost from the start.  I wrote feverishly as a teenager and, in my twenties, began submitting my work to various small press collections and magazines -- with some fantastic results.  Today, much older, with nearly 4,000 individual publication credits to my resume (most in national magazines -- I wrote for an L.A.-based publishing empire for a solid ten years), I am experiencing some of my most exciting days as a writer ever. 

Evil Jester Press is releasing my collection of original fiction, stories both short and long, in December 2011, The Fierce and Unforgiving Muse: A Baker's Dozen From the Terrifying Mind of Gregory L. Norris, and I am fast at work on numerous new projects.  And exhuming quite a few old ideas that deserve some of my attention.  I am working on various novels and novellas for my regular publishers, and even the occasional screenplay.

So feel free to check in, leave a comment, and read on...if you dare.

8 comments:

  1. Great looking website! Welcome to the modern age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gregory!!!! So glad to see a web presence for you, sir. I'm following...so make it good like I know you will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Gregory. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys -- great to have been found! Hope you enjoy your visits to mein leeetle presence on the Web.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bout damn time you joined the modern age...

    Allen (yes, that allen)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Greg.

    I am a very good friend of Allen's and I just want to say that I've heard so much about you from him. I have heard from him about some of the great stuff you have written and would love to read more.

    I too am a writer(mostly of stuff that I wouldn't want to share on a public place like this)and will be working on a minor in Creative Writing at SHNU. (I am three years into a Masters degree in Criminal Justice as well.) Allen has suggested several times that I show you some of my work. If you have the time please contact him for my contact info.

    Carrie (Allen's friend.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shocking but true, I'm here, Allen! Great to see you! And Carrie, great guns on the Creative Writing Minor! Keep creating, that's the key!

    ReplyDelete